Are you relocating your business? Are you planning on changing your business address in the near future? Well, you need to notify state, federal and local agencies or departments when you finally change your business address. For instance, if you’re moving into a new jurisdiction, you need to notify the new agencies in place and also notify the old ones when you leave. Do you have any local, state or federal permits or licenses? • IRS �” If you’re moving your business within the state, you don’t have to change any existing documents with the IRS. However, you must complete the change of address form where you can designate whether you’re just changing the mailing address or any notifications regarding[…]